There are reasons why you may not be able to redeem your Gift Card, including:
- There is no balance left, (contact the Merchant directly);
- The Gift Card has expired:
- Check the expiry date in your Wallet by clicking on the relevant Gift Card – expiry date appears at the bottom of the Wallet in between purchase date and order number )
- If the Gift Card has been sent as a gift, the recipient can find the expiry the card number and issue date on their email;
- Your pin number entered is incorrect (contact the Merchant directly);
- The location of redemption is not eligible for Gift Card usage (for example, attempting to redeem a Gift Card online when only in-store redemption is accepted);
Please refer to the merchant Gift Card Terms and Conditions or reach out to the merchant directly for assistance.