To set up Two-Factor Authentication:
1. Go to My Account > My Settings
2. Click on 'Two-Factor Authentication'
3. Enter your mobile number and your Cashrewards password.
4. Press 'Next'
5. You will receive an email from Cashrewards with a link to enable Two Factor Authentication. Click the link to proceed.
6. Now check your phone for a sms with the Two-Factor Authentication code.
7. Enter the Two-Factor Authentication code to the page.
8. You've successfully set up Two-Factor Authentication. If you are having trouble associating your mobile number, please check that the area code you have entered is correct. Please contact our Member Services Team if you are still having problems.
If your mobile phone number has been entered but you have not received your confirmation code to your phone, please confirm that you are entering the correct number and area code. Please contact our Member Services Team for assistance if you are still experiencing issues.
Some email addresses are unable to be used for Two Factor Authentication. If you are having problems with your email address not being accepted for Two Factor Authentication please contact our Member Services Team.
If you have successfully associated your email address but have not received your verification email, please check your spam or junk email folder. If you are certain the verification email is not reaching you, please contact our Member Services Team.